Someone broke into the Sacred Paths Center. You can read about it here and a follow-up story here.
St Cloud Pagans have created their own Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stcloudpagans/
** EVENTS THIS WEEK **
MONDAY; March 7
- ** 3pWalking/Hiking in Mounds Park; http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149510025110615
- 6pm weekly Community Potluck at the Sacred Paths Center followed at 7pm by Shamanic Journey Practice for those who know how to journey and want a safe place to practice.
- 7pm Mindful Mondays (meditation) mvanavery@yahoo. com for details
TUESDAY; March 8
- * 11am The Skald (Nordic Storyteller/Singer) at Ingebretsens Scandinavian Food and Gifts; http://www.karitauring.com/ingebretsens.htm
- * 6:30pm Meditation for All at Temple of the River
- 7pm Open Stav Jam at Merlins Rest Pub; http://karitauring.com/
WEDNESDAY; March 9
- 6:30pm Minnesota Heathens Moot at 42 Avenue Station
- 6:30pm Belly Dancing classes at the Sacred Paths Center
- 7pm Acoustic Music Jam Night at Sacred Paths Center
- 8pm Introduction to Thelema at Eye of Horus; http://shop.eyeofhorus.biz/Thelema-Class-p/cls-25.htm
March 9, 2009, at 11:15pm the first incarnation of this newsletter was published.
THURSDAY; March 10
- 5pm Community Drum Jam at Living Waters Market; http://livingwatersmarket.com/Events.html
- 7pm Mentoring Elders Program at the Sacred Paths Center
- 10pm Spin Jam at Four Seasons Dance Studio
FRIDAY; March 11
- ** 6pm Ghosts & Entities Workshop with Psychic Medium Chris Schroeder at Eye of Horus; http://shop.eyeofhorus.biz/Ghosts-Entities-Workshop-p/cls-ghost.htm
- 7pm All Nations Drumming Circle at Lake Harriet Spiritual Community; http://www.meetup.com/lhsc-mn/
- 7pm Drumming The Soul Awake at First Universalist Church; http://www.drummingthesoulawake.com/6201.html
- 8pm Corset and Kilt Night at Merlins Rest Pub
SATURDAY; March 12
- * 1pm Stav and Seidr Master Classes with Kari Tauring at Eye of Horus; http://shop.eyeofhorus.biz/Stav-and-Seidr-Master-Classes-p/cls-seidr.htm
- ** 1pm Shape Shifting~reclaiming YOUR perfect body at The Healing Loft; http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152560938134585
- ** 4pm Discover Your Psychic Self – Saturday Classes with Chris Schroeder at Eye of Horus; http://shop.eyeofhorus.biz/Discover-Your-Psychic-Self-p/cls-cs100.htm
- * Serve Meals at Homeless Shelter at Maplewood Family Service Center; http://umpaganalliance.com/schedule.shtml
- ** 7pm Grant House Hotel Investigation in Rush City, Minnesota; http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=152839004764792
- ** 7:30pm Quinquatrus Sabbat at the Sacred Paths Center; http://www.ourladyofcelestialfire.org/calendardetail.html?eventid=822
SUNDAY; March 13
- 3pm Anoka PSG at Avant Garden Coffee Shop Anoka
** READERS and HEALERS at the local metaphysical shops **
Eye of Horus: call 612-872-1292 for reservations. $2.00 per minute
Monday: 2pm-9pm; Tarot by Barbara Moore
3pm-9pm; Psychic Readings & Dream Interpretation by Christine Schroeder
Tuesday: 11am-1pm; Palmistry by Katie Clapham
3pm-8pm; Personal Coaching by Beth Wallace
3pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Chuck Boe, M.A.
Wednesday: 11am-3pm; Tarot by Corrine Kenner
1pm-9pm; Psychic Readings & Dream Interpretation by Christine Schroeder
Thursday: 1pm-5pm; Tarot Readings by Chuck Boe, M.A.
5pm-9pm; Psychic Readings & Dream Interpretation by Christine Schroeder
Friday: 1pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Chuck Boe, M.A.
1pm-9pm; Reiki Healing by Chuck Boe, M.A.
Saturday: 1pm-5pm; Intuitive Tarot with Amanda Horton
5pm-9pm; Tarot by Corrine Kenner
6pm-8pm; Palmistry & Numerology by Jean Robert LeMarchand
Sunday: 11am-3pm; Psychic Readings & Dream Interpretation by Christine Schroeder
3pm-7pm; Tarot by Corrine Kenner
Call to Schedule: Reiki Healing by Chuck Boe, M.A.
Magus Books & Herbs: call 612-379-7669 for reservations. $1 per minute
Monday: 6pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Melanie
Tuesday: 5pm-9pm; Palmistry by Heather
Wednesday: 5pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Lori
Thursday: 5pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Annie
Friday: 5pm-9pm; Tarot Readings by Annie
Saturday: 11am-6pm; Tarot Readings by Lori
Sunday: 2pm-5pm; Palmistry by Heather
Call to Schedule: Shiatsu Massage by Mela
Herbal Consults by Liz
Sacred Paths Center: call 651-644-3727 for reservations. All practitioners available primarily by appointment.
Blue Dragon Chinese Medicine, with a licensed acupuncturist.
Massage by Cindy
Tarot by Nell Morningstar
Tarot by Teisha
Faerie Readings and Energy Healing by Amy Purdes
Tuesday: 6:30pm-8:30pm; Reiki Healing Clinic with Laughing Reiki
Friday: 10am-4pm; CrownRoot Wholistic Wellness. Or by appointment
Shadow Lights Minnesota: call 952-261-8784 for reservations.
Wednesday: 1pm-5pm; Tarot Readings by Annie
Komonda Karen Nelson call 612-275-2719 for reservations
Tarot or Stones Reading and Past Life Regression Guide
Sherry L.M. Merriam is a local Pagan psychotherapist who is accepting of Pagans, GLBT, and all kinds of kink/poly/BDSM/etc. http://www.sherrymerriamcounseling.com/
If you are a local reader or healer and would like to be added to this list, please contact us.
For more detailed information (addresses, descriptions, etc.) or further updates, check out the much ballyhooed Twin Cities Pagans Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TwinCitiesPagans/
One thought on “Paganistan Weekly; March 7-13”
In Lohja and Espoo near Helsinki they fenced off the school building with barbed wire, in order to ban children the access to a school.
Sweden was silently pursuing principles of racial purity. During 41 years some 60,000 people were sterilized as misfits.
The Swedish government was responsible for the most iron ore the Nazis received. Kiruna-Gällivare ore fields in Northern Sweden were all important to Nazi Germany.
These massive deliveries of iron ore and military facilities from Sweden to Nazi Germany lengthened World War II. Casualties of the war have been estimated at 20 million killed in Europe. How many of them died due to Sweden’s material support to Nazi Germany, is not known.
The Swedish drinking toast (skal) has a rather macabre background; it originally meant ‘skull’. The word has come down from a custom practiced by the warlike and terrorist Vikings who used the dried-out skulls of their enemies as drinking mugs, with the evident advantage that the mug held a large quantity of mead and could be easily replaced.
The Viking raids are remembered: Spanish-speaking mothers warn their children that if they do not behave, the Norwegian (el noruego) will carry them off.
Comments are closed.