The pagan community turned out in droves to the Magus Books event held to celebrate and thank them for their loyal support over the last 19 years. Free BBQ’ed vittles were served to all customers and passersby and the day was packed with fun. Tarot cards were read, astrology charts deciphered, auras photographed, soothing massages thoroughly enjoyed and … not to be forgotten, fabulous door prizes proliferated the day!
Magus Books and Herbs thanks all of their customers for their support and also thanks the following for their discussion groups and contributions that made it such a fabulous day for all:
- Alex and Matt for presenting the “TC Solitary Practitioner Tea Time”
- Bobby Sullivan for the aura photography and aura photography discussion
- Alferian for the Wander lore workshop
- Babette Sicard/Mugwort Maggie for the talk on “What Works as a Small Business Owner”
- The Standing Stones for the discussion comparing “Living the Wheel of the Year … Then and Now”.
A special Thanks and Appreciation goes out to our local artisan vendors who donated items for door prizes! Babs of Mugwort Maggies Apothecary, Ardus of Crescent Moon, Pauline Kabe of Squirrely Girly, Alan Olson, Cathy from The Edge newspaper, Alferian Gwydion MacLir, Marie Booth of Meadowlake Arts, Liz Johnson – herbalist, Mela Amara – shiatsu practitioner, Laurel Redd of Opinicus Soaps, The Standing Stones who catered the event and all others who contributed to our fun day!