Local Resolutions of support for Wisconsin worker rights, and petition efforts for the recall of Sheila Harsdorf, Wi. 10th Senate District Republican Senator are taking place across the district. The 10th District (map) runs from Burnett county in the North, to Pierce county in the South, and extends along the I94 corridor to Menomonie. This includes towns; Grantsburg, Frederick, Luck, St. Croix Falls, Amery, New Richmond, Clear Lake, Hudson, River Falls, Prescott, Baldwin, and Ellsworth.
10th Senate District (Jim Mangan 715-505-2835)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. every day Tuesday & Thursday, a peaceful march at the Veteran’s Memorial Park on Crescent Street in Menomonie. Signs available. Participants are welcome to come for whatever time they are available.
- Monday, March 14, 2011
- Tuesday, March 15, 2011
- New Richmond, silent vigil by teachers to protest budget, collect recall signatures.
- Balsam Lake Rally
- 4:30 pm: Rally, Polk County Government Center, 100 Polk Plaza, Balsam Lake
- Wednesday, March 16
- 6:30: Budget Townhall, River Falls High School, 818 Cemetery Road, River Falls
- Thursday, March 17
- 4:00 p.m. March in New Richmond St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Gather at 3rd St and Knowles
- Tuesday, 3/22
- 6:00-8:00 p.m. New Richmond Budget Townhall, Indianhead Tech College New Richmond Campus
Much of our PNC service area reaches West WI, and while OFFICIAL petitions must be filled OUT properly and completely by district 10 residents , anyone can volunteer and help the local effort. Copies can be obtained, and volunteer canvasing information and schedules, are available at many websites, and facebook.
The Will of the People is the Law of the Land
Inscription on wall in the Wisconsin State Capitol, Madison, Wisconsin
*Note: Recall petitions must all be submitted by the filing party. Be sure you have it right, BEFORE you start, and get them to the right people.