Do you have a corner of Paganistan you’d like to see covered more? Here’s how you can make that happen.
Pagan Newswire Collective Minnesota needs volunteer reporters, photographers, and videographers. As part of the PNC, you would be joining an autonomous portion of a global news service and take part in the development of the first ever Pagan newswire service.
- A chance to develop portfolio clips and links.
- A valid excuse to walk up to people and start talking to them.
- A way to learn how to apply old-school reporting methods to new(ish) technology and media distribution methods… like on a WordPress blog.
PNC-Minnesota ideally needs reporters that contribute 1-2 times a week, and that have the flexibility to pick up stories on short notice.
- PNC-Minnesota is based in the English language, so a functional command of written English is necessary.
- A willingness to comply with PNC-Minnesota reporting standards and ethics as defined by the PNC-Minnesota staff.
- A somewhat thick skin, or a very well-developed sense of humor.
- A willingness to allow your work to be edited for clarity, quality, reasonable objectivity, and accuracy.
- A tolerance for the Oxford comma.
You do not need to be a journalist or have a journalism background to volunteer with the PNC.
If you would like to volunteer, please contact us.