- What is your intuitive vision for the future of the Pagan community for the next year?
- If a Tarot card, or another archetypical symbol would reflect your vision, which would it be and why?
- How will Paganistan look different in a years time?
Responses I received in no particular order:
1. The financial squeeze for many should result in a tighter embrace of our collective of our ties to each other.
2. The symbol I see is the spiral cycling in and out simultaneously.
3. Paganistan’s population will grow as the gods of the dominant religion continue to fail the people.